The topics in which Joint Technologies has experience include the creation of Android apps for workplace safety. The goal of the app is to determine the status of an isolated operator at work. If the app determines that the operator is in danger, it automatically sends a series of remote alerts.
The monitoring of the operator’s status takes place automatically, using the following objects:
- Gyroscope: to determine the inclination of the operator
- Accelerometer: to determine the operator’s movements
The app is designed to send a series of alarms in case of detection of missing movement (accelerometer) and wrong inclination (horizontal) through:
- SMS (with one or more different phone numbers)
- Email (at one or more different addresses)
- Voice call (to a telephone number)